my workshop webpage

Hi friends, Check out my basement workshop webpage...

fancy, but I like it. If writing, remove the "x" from the e-mail address. Thanks.

Reply to
BigJoe

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 03:36:04 GMT, "BigJoe" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Temporarily Unavailable

The Angelfire site you are trying to reach has been temporarily suspended due to excessive bandwidth consumption. The site will be available again in approximately 1 hours!

oh well!

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Huh, I never had that problem before. The Angelfire site says "try again later", so please do. Thank you.

Reply to
BigJoe

Still not available 9:45 est, but they sure are good at sending pop up ads

Reply to
Ken Johnsen

Reply to
jo4hn

get Mozilla/Netscape...no more popups...ever. (you do have to manually enable this feature)

************************************ Chris Merrill snipped-for-privacy@christophermerrillZZZ.net (remove the ZZZ to contact me) ************************************
Reply to
Chris Merrill

Reply to
HarryM

It finally decided to show-up....at 9:10 pm EST. However some of the pix are being lazy, just hit refresh and wait for 'em.

Reply to
BigJoe