2004 Grizzly catalog

Just got it in the mail yesterday and all I can say is "WOW!" Every red-blooded, meat-eating American male ought to be required to own one of these and browse through it periodically. My Christmas list for next year just expanded dramatically!

Reply to
Ksu93dlv

I would agree. I have one at work and one at home...

Reply to
Just Dave

What's far worse than the catalog is living within a twenty-minute drive of their Bellingham store. If you think the stuff in their catalogs is tempting, you should try walking through the showroom and having a cabinet saw grab you around the ankles. And I won't even mention the clamp department.

Reply to
Wolf Lahti

I already have one of everything. Now how can I justify trading in the regular jointer for a spiral head?

Reply to
Montyhp

I think it's just as well I don't live near there. Not sure I'd have the necessary will power to prevent a divorce.

Don

Reply to
V.E. Dorn

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:48:38 -0800, Wolf Lahti brought forth from the murky depths:

Call 1-800-Griz-Anonymous, Wolf. Best of luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------- Never put off 'til tomorrow |

what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications

Larry Jaques

I am a Grizzaholic and have called the number it did not help!! Only making sawdust helps me.

Reply to
dteckie

That thing ought to come in a plain brown wrapper. It has pretty much prevented me from getting any work done for a couple of days.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

Will anyone hire me so I can finance my wishlist?

I started out small...a spur center for my homebuilt lathe and SWMBO let me buy an 18 volt cordless drill/driver for myself for christmas. Wait till I win the lottery then Grizzly here I come (and Woodworkers Supply too). :-) Joe kb8qlr

Be sure to check-out our webpages...

kb8qlr

I'm interested in hearing from any one that has purchased any of the plans and small parts kits for the earth moving toys listed in the Grizzly catalog. I have been thinking about making some for years and I was woundering if the plans were good and what kind of stuff you get in the parts kit. Thanks William....

Reply to
William