Lumber rack pics wanted!

Dear All,

I have to build a large lumber rack for the basement, anyone have a pics they would like to share?

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

I won't say anything about the FAQ guy doing a google image search 'cause that would be rude.

Steve

I had heard about the image search some time ago but never tried it. Works good.

Reply to
Igor

************************************Chris Merrill snipped-for-privacy@christophermerrillZZZ.net (remove the ZZZ to contact me)

************************************
Reply to
Chris Merrill

and description of my lumber rack is most of the way down the page. Inexpensive and effective.

Reply to
Brian D. LaVoie

Three pictures coming at you via the back channel.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Check out my rack for stock longer than 5'. It's simple and it works for me. It might give you an idea though. You're welcome. Joe

BigJoe