My new tools

Is this saw any good ? Looking at the web picture it seems like quite a reasonable bit of kit - assuming the build quality is OK.

I know there's nothing in Europe comparable - we have a big gap between about £200 and £1000 with nothing worthwhile in the middle.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I cut on it all weekend. I have to say that it will suit my needs quite nicely. I built 2 sleds and put the Forrest WWII blade on it. I am nearly done with a scrapbooking cabinet for SWMBO. I would not hesitate to recommend this saw for the midrange user.

Thanks.

Reply to
Mike W.