Delta 36-650C

I am looking at buying this table and from I read it seems to be the same as the 36-649 and 36-675. It comes prewired at 120v and I was wondering if anyone is running this on a 15A circuit? I am also looking at rewiring my house (or at least upgrading from fuses to breakers) and I would switch it to 220v after the upgrade. However if I can run it now on my 15A circuit then it would be great.

Any input would be great.

Thanks

Reply to
Highspeed

I don't have that particular saw, but I do have a Delta 1.5 hp. Yes, I ran it on a 15A circuit. I even cut a board on it. Next day I ran a new service.

It was kind of neat the way the lights went out when I hit the switch and then they came back on when the motor go up to speed.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

It runs fine on a 15a, 120v circuit. Don't worry about it.

Reply to
mp