my new old bandsaw

Hey all: I'm now the proud owner of a Powermatic 141 built sometime in the 60's I suppose.  Runs smooth and fine.  It's missing the round table insert and the motor is bolted to a 1" slab of plywood thats bolted between the cabinet base and the upper to make a shelf off the back.  The fella that I bought it from said the fella that traded it to him didn't like kneeling down to adjust the belt tension.  That sounds fishy but whatever. it runs fine.  I called Powermatic today to find out about an owners manual and table insert but their closed for the holiday.  I paid $250 for the saw, is it a gloat? Dean

Reply to
Billy