Gloat: My saw has arrived!!

Click on the link below to see my new baby:

Garage_Woodworks

OK. Not a GLOAT. But rather a big fat NEENER!

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

Congratulations on the aquisition of your new tablesaw. The Powermatic is indeed a fine saw, sure to cause envy among your woodworking friends. However, your application to gloat is denied.

Under the well-understood rules of gloating, your purchase does not qualify as a gloat unless you got an extremely good deal on it. Something just this side of larceny. If you merely caught it on sale, and bought it at a price available to the general public, it does not meet the gloat standard unless you were able to convince the vendor to throw something else of substantial value into the bargain.

If you wish to submit additional evidence, you may request a re- evaluation of your gloat application by the powers that be. The jury is in.

DonkeyHody "Even an old blind hog finds an acorn every now and then."

Reply to
DonkeyHody

The soundtrack is the best part (not that the TS isnt great). Opened the link in a new tab and went to refill my drink, as I was pouring I almost busted a nut laughing when I heard the music.

It'll sure be different using that over your old TS.

Mark

Reply to
BDBConstruction

LOL

Reply to
Frank A.

Congratulations on the aquisition of your new tablesaw. The Powermatic is indeed a fine saw, sure to cause envy among your woodworking friends. However, your application to gloat is denied.

Under the well-understood rules of gloating, your purchase does not qualify as a gloat unless you got an extremely good deal on it. Something just this side of larceny. If you merely caught it on sale, and bought it at a price available to the general public, it does not meet the gloat standard unless you were able to convince the vendor to throw something else of substantial value into the bargain.

If you wish to submit additional evidence, you may request a re- evaluation of your gloat application by the powers that be. The jury is in.

DonkeyHody "Even an old blind hog finds an acorn every now and then."

I don't care if he paid full retail, he still sucks.

Max

Reply to
Max

Thanks! I modified the video so if you get a chance, watch it again!

I hope you didn't spill your drink! ;^)

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

My eyes hurt from the glare on that shiny new top. Good luck with it and enjoy.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Cool, the music was a nice touch. Looks like a winner.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

WOW a thing of beauty! Thanks for the fun video and appropriate music.

Reply to
CM

Awesome! Best of luck!

When I went from my Jet contractor's saw to my General 650, I compared it to getting a new computer. The new version was faster, more powerful and better running, but it still took a bit to get it all set up, and to forget all the workarounds of the old tool.

Stoutman's really gonna' sit up and notice the first time he rips 8/4 stock with a good rip blade, and the PM cuts the stock as fast as he can feed it! ;^)

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

Agreed Big Time!!

Reply to
sweet sawdust

Thanks. The only thing that sucks is that now I can't blame my saw when something doesn't work out. ;)

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

Thanks!

That will be a nice change. Feeding 8/4 stock I use to sometimes throw a breaker. Those days should be over.

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

Thanks!

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

And we're still waiting for the cigars.....

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

Hmmm... Woody? ;^)

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

Enjoy it in good health and stay safe.

Reply to
Robatoy

Nah too easy. Go for POWERboy! hooyah, j4

Reply to
jo4hn