My favorite pastime ...

Have you seen the RO90, which is not yet on these shores, but orders are currently being taken?

Hold onto your wallet.

Actually, I have three Festool sanders that serve every sanding need, so I will probably pass on it.

Unless ... of course, I decide to sell the DTS400. :)

Reply to
Swingman

Well acutally the $400 sander is such a pleasure to use you don't want to sleep instead of sand. Sanding is a pleasure with out dust problems.

Reply to
Leon

??? Same accuracy as usual, my old 7335 PC which I used for 20 years and I thought was agressive would take 15~20 seconds.

I watched a Festool rep with a Rotex. He started out with a rough cut maple board, started out sanding, ended up polishing with a bonnet in about 5 minutes. The board shined.

Reply to
Leon