Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig

I'm trying to find instructions on how to setup and use the Accujoint device to make box joints. I found a couple of really old posts (1996 and 2000) from other folks looking for the same information, but didn't see any replies. I'd appreciate any help.

Reply to
jimpoteet

Your post didn't show a complete date and I was wondering if you ever found any info for the AccuJoint? I've got one too. Only thing I ever made was a box to put it in. Should have put the instructions in with it.

Reply to
mlbne

Found the instructions rolled up inside the box. I have had this jig for years. Never used it. I'm willing to copy after I contact John Morris or successor for permission.

Reply to
nitpicker

Did you ever get permission to copy the instructions for the accu jig? If so could I please get a copy?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
alotofusguys

I have the instructions for the Morse Design Accu Joint. I will scan and email if you still need them. I have owned this fixture since 1985 and still use it often.

Reply to
nayinger

replying to jimpoteet, nitpicker wrote: I have 2 page instructions for Accujoint in jpeg format but can't upload them. Any suggestions?

Reply to
nitpicker

replying to nayinger, Tomkin Lee wrote: Found your post while Googling the Accu Joint. Can you email me a copy of the instructions?

Reply to
Tomkin Lee

replying to nayinger, Tom wrote: I found a post in which you offered to send the scanned instructions for the Accu Jig finger joint tool. If possible, please send an instruction set to me at snipped-for-privacy@charter.net. Thank you!

Reply to
Tom

replying to nayinger, Bob Williford wrote: I would love a copy of the instructions. I have the tool but can't figure out how to use it.

Reply to
Bob Williford

replying to nitpicker, papaasam wrote: Is it still available? If so what terms, cost or other instructions? thank you

Reply to
papaasam

replying to nitpicker, papaasam wrote: Is it still available? If so what terms, cost or other instructions? thank you

Reply to
papaasam

replying to nitpicker, Paul wrote: Hi nitpicker, Any chance you could email me a copy of the instructions? I have the jig, not sure if I am using it quite right. Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Paul

Hi,

I am also in need of the instructions if they are still available. Please send to Van Gray (van snipped-for-privacy@baylor.edu). Thanks very much! Respectfully, Van

Reply to
VanGray

If you could email me a copy of the Instructions for the Morse Design Accu Joint, I would be most appreciative. My email address is: van snipped-for-privacy@baylor.edu

Thanks very much, Van

Reply to
VanGray

Hi, If you have the instructions for the Morse Design Accu Joint Jig, I sure would appreciate a copy of them. I have one of the jigs, but no instructions. Any assistance you could provide would be most appreciated. Best regards, Van Gray

Reply to
Van Gray

Hi, If you have the instructions for the Morse Design Accu Joint Jig, I sure would appreciate a copy of them. I have one of the jigs, but no instructions. Any assistance you could provide would be most appreciated. Best regards, Van Gray

Reply to
Van Gray

Have had this for 20 years never had any instructions can you send them to me? Thanks so much .

Reply to
Bud