molded brass L bracket ...

I'm looking for a small (roughly 1"x1") molded (hollow in center) brass L brackets... Some of the mass produced furniture in the house has them , but I don't know their official name and am unable to find them at Home Depot. They are usuall supporting the insides of Cabinets (often on the top inside). Not sure you know what I mean, these brackets are in the shape of an L, but are not flat, they look more like a molded half macaronni with a recess for the screw.... It be nice to get the name and find them in an online catalog. Thanks in advance!

Reply to
jason

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but they maybe some of these:

?SID=&ccurrency=1&page=50310&category=3,41306,41312

Reply to
Upscale

hardware store. They're called chair braces onna 'count of their original intent was for bracing the uprights of a chair back to the seat. I use them for everything but bracing chairs. Anyway, Google chair braces and you'll see hits like this.

to say, the ones from Lee Valley are prettier.

Also, they are available in two sizes usually.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100