mini gloat

Went to the orange borg today. Rigid cordless circluar saw on sale from $199 - to $99. Had a 20% off coupon from a while ago so walked out w/ it for $80 bux.

Not too bad..

Reply to
Rob V

Rob, I never go there without my 10% coupon. You have taken it another step. Care to share where you got the 20% coupon.

I will share if you will. :)

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Honestly dont remember - it was in my wallet from a while ago. I want to say I got it when I opened my business account w/ them - but I dont remember.

Reply to
Rob V

that qualifies, Ron... you mini-suck.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis