Millers Falls Red

I've collected a couple or three older Millers Falls planes, which, btw, are a refreshing change from the usual Stanley blah blah blah .....

Anyway, I'd like to restore the distinctive red paint on the backsides of the frogs. You heard me, I wanna' spray paint some frog's asses Millers Falls red.

Any wreckers know of a source of red paint that matches?

TIA

-JBB

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt