Metrication.

Yeah, and that "someday" finally came for me and I threw the darn thing out, in the garbage. Now if I didn't have a tape measure I would have to find one somewhere or buy a few more but I wasn't going to waste wood as often with that mistake, again. Went on for years until I had enough, one day....LOL

Reply to
Josepi

It makes more sense only when learning it. After it is learned, there is no difference other than preference.

I have never seen own so marked. Do you have an exaple you can show?

I use inches for both.

Reply to
CW

Robatoy