Awesome glue

Someone posted about an awesome glue they bought at a trade show in Florida. I can't find the post now. What was the name of the glue?

Thanks,

sam

-------------------------------------- They use "awesome glue" to glue your awesome.

Does that help?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

You can search past Usenet posts at

The advanced search option lets you limit the results to only rec.woodworking.

Reply to
Jim Weisgram

I'm a big fan of Lee Valley's Cabinetmaker's 2002 GF Glue for general, non-waterproof glue-ups. It works as advertised. And comes out in the wash. JP

Reply to
Jay Pique