Menards Bag Sale 17% off

Menards is having a bag sale this week. 17% off. They're being stingy. But if you want a Bosch Colt (single speed without case or circle guide), you might want to stop by.

Reply to
AL

Got mine this morning, thanks. Wish they'd had the base that takes PC inserts, though. Have to better than double the soffit vents this year, and it's going to do rotozip duty with tacked template. After serving the rest of the winter as a trimmer, of course. I can use the base itself, but I've gotten used to the inserts.

Reply to
George

My first incination is to ask "what the hell is a Menards" but, from what I have read, they must be another borg type outfit.

Reply to
CW

Does Menards carry Porter Cable? I really would like to pick up that PIN100 pin nailer.

Reply to
Amused

They do have some PC tools but not nailers, and I don't believe they sell any brand of pin nailers.

Reply to
AL

Yeah, like a borg only lower class. Inside, it looks like a k-mart with isles and a lower ceiling than hd/lowes. No forklifts or high shelving. They carry the smaller Jet tools and have some good deals sometimes.

oh, and they have the world's most annoying jingle.

brian

Reply to
brianlanning

Menards doesn't have only one style of building like Home Depot and Lowes. They do have many older buildings that have the lower ceilings and may not have any lumber or sheet goods indoors inside the store.

The newer Menards buildings do have the high ceilings typical of a borg type store. Any Menards store with the indoor lumber and sheet goods will have forklifts buzzing about. They almost never close aisles as HD does quite often.

I used to almost never shop Menards due to the high prices, but recently Home Depot's prices have gone through the roof on many items so I shop at Menards a lot now.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert