Makita cordless drill repair?

My 10.5 year old 12V model 6211D clutch went south today. One of two batteries preceded it by two weeks and the remaining one shows signs of weakness. Repair/service centers in the area don't seem to exist. Was going to ask about repair options but believe I've answered the question before asking. Has been a real workhorse and am going to miss it! Offered for postage to first one to E-mail their commitment. Plastic case and charger included. E-mail address works and avoids much SPAM. SOME ISPs are friendly and I'm happy I've got one that is!

Reply to
nospambob