Delta portable tools

Hi,

I was wondering if Delta still makes some cheap cordless drills and nailers. I didn't see them in a long time in stores and their website don't say a word about their portable tool line.

I'm suspecting they've dropped it. Especially after being bought over by Black & Decker....

Anyone can confirm this information?

Thanks,

Greg D.

Reply to
Greg D.

Don't know. They were just rebranded P-C anyway. To complete the circle, P-C sold rebranded Delta table saw. Jim

Reply to
Jim

Delta and Porter-Cable are the same company. P-C is the handheld stuff, and Delta's the stationary stuff, usually. But not always.

Reply to
boorite

A few years back there was actually a line of drills, etc... branded Delta. They were blue, as I recall.

Reply to
B A R R Y

I've got a pneumatic Delta 18ga brad/staple nailer ... it's blue, and has been a pretty good brad gun.

Reply to
Swingman

I don't have any info to confirm. If you do a Froogle search for Delta cordless you'll get a few listings from Tools for less and Tyler tool. I would bet your assumption is correct, B&D probably dropped the line for the B&D stuff. Lowes used to carry them, but I haven't seen them there for some time.

Darrell

Reply to
Darrell Dorsey