LV Gloat

How is this for a gloat. On a recent visit to LV I found two Record 52 1/2 vises (Made in England) in there clearance shelves. $189 Cdn. Apparently they were the last two LV had (At that location at least). I purchased one, and a good friend got the other. I see that they are selling on Ebay for $200+ USD.

The only problem is I only went to get a pair on hinges for a cabinet I was making, a $18 purchase, and walked out $189 poorer.

Reply to
Buster