Lumber from local park trees in Los Angeles - Where???

Following the black walnut thread, I know that somewhere in Los Angeles is a lumberyard that salvages local trees. Does anyone know who it is? I've called the Santa Monica Forester (no reply) and the LA Forester (we can't sell the trees because the public owns them (?)).

===== Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. ===== {remove curly brackets for email}

Reply to
Chuck

Try "tree people" they've got a compound up on Mulholland and Coldwater Canyon.

Good folks, they've planted tens of thousands of trees in the L.A. area.

John Emmons

Reply to
John Emmons

You might try the tree recycling group in the Bay Area, they may have an LA contact.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Arbor West Wood Products

9549 Gidley St. Temple City, CA 91780 626-444-7996

There are a good group of people there. Very helpful. Dave

Teamcasa