retrofit los angeles

Due to earthquake in los angeles i have building with soft story conditions also there were 2 tucks under apartments. so it did poorly in earthquake i need to fix them. plz provide me the related information tht where to go

Thanks

--

21
Reply to

local building code enforcment officer, is the best place to start

Reply to
hallerb

jecky wrote in news:IvGdnd17Jo1wnMDUnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Frikkin' gmail trolls...

Reply to
Red Green

i have a 10 story building and the top floor get bit on side cz of the earthquake i was worried wht happen the whole collapse tht is y i cant risk for anyone to fullfill this requiremnt and fix the floor to its rite place. but amoung many contractor i choose this

retrofitting bay area and wen they started working i felt so lucky tht i choosen the rite one for my building. so i recomend you to take help from them they are good from every perspective.

-- brooklyn sual

Reply to
brooklyn sual