Woodworking clubs in Los Angeles

Now that I'm down the road to building my shop in Houston, I got a career-enhancing opportunity to work in Los Angeles for three years. I will be living and working around the Los Angeles airport.

I intend to continue to keep up with woodworking, but have no desire to outfit a shop in Los Angeles. Ideally, I'll spend my money on enhancing my hand tools and join some kind of wood working club where I can rent space and power tools.

If you have any knowledge of such clubs that are driving distance from Los Angeles airport, please let me know.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis