Lost Tools?

Ever wonder what happens to your lost tools?

GarageWoodworks

-- It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something. -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Reply to
Larry Jaques

:^P

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

GarageWoodworks wrote in news:GeqdnZqfCZiXpmfSnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@northstate.net:

Now why did I bring the hammer into that utility closet anyway?

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Problem solved at my house. Kids are not allowed to remove tools from the shop.

GarageWoodworks wrote in news:GeqdnZqfCZiXpmfSnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@northstate.net:

Now why did I bring the hammer into that utility closet anyway?

Puckdropper

Reply to
Rick Outwater

That's not the same problem; you must be in your 30's or 40's.

In my shop, I can set something down right in front of me, look away, and look back, and I can't find it. That didn't happen when I was younger.

Reply to
Jim Weisgram

That's why I have attached a pencil to my safety glasses using a rare earth magnet. I use pen clips for the pencil and attached a mag to the frame.

Best thing I ever did. I always have a pencil handy now.

Now if I can > >

Reply to
tiredofspam