looking for re-sawn lumber

I have a laminating project coming up, and I am looking for a source for re-sawn lumber. I have not decided on the species yet. Does anyone sell re-sawn lumber in bulk? Preferably 3/16" or 1/4" thickness?

Reply to
hard_way

I'd ask Leon, but he's probably too good for anything over 1/64". Stacked to the ceiling.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

Funny... ;~) You know, when I was contemplating getting a larger band saw I was thinking of cutting my veneer 1/8" thick so that I could sand the tooth marks out and have some wood left. I really did not think that 1/16 would be very easy to achieve. Now 1/16 looks pretty thick. LOL

Reply to
Leon

You might want to consider locating some one that will resaw lumber that you provide. It should be much cheaper that way. Where are you located?

Reply to
Leon

If you're interested in 1/2" walnut, I can get you a pretty good deal on some. 563-566-2298. Jana

hard_way wrote:

Reply to
janahartzell

I'm 2 hours from Vegas, in Southern Utah

Reply to
hard_way

Well, I can't help you. Sorry.

Reply to