Looking for an old thread

Just wondering if anyone might remember anything to help find this thread... It contained a pretty good piece of business advice.

We were talking about mowing lawns, I think it started with a newspaper article someone posted. In the thread, someone said "He didn't just lose the income from that lawn, he lost the income from that lawn every week."

I think nailshooter or -MIKE- might have said it.

Looking to put it on my rec.woodworking gems page.

I couldn't find it searching Google Groups or Homeowner's Hub, so I'm going to the long shot.

If anyone has any more suggestions for gems content, I'm happy to add. I know I've only brushed (not scratched) the surface.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper