Looking for a used Cabinet Saw

In the Pocatello or Idaho Falls areas of South East Idaho.

Send replies to snipped-for-privacy@wasatchRiver.myrf.net (remove the nospam).

Thanks!

Reply to
SouthForkSam

A good second hand site is

They are based in Canada but cover most of the states.

Reply to
thranjax

I have discovered that I have joined the crusade to find a 40-50s era Unisaw for under $600.00........

soon I shall be wailing the lament of the lost as I realize that SE Idaho does not have a huge supply of old Unisaws...................

Wailing and gnashing of teeth will follow...

Reply to
SouthForkSam

Not necessarily true - check out the government auctions - there are some military bases there correct?

BillyB

Reply to
BillyBob