LOOK here ...

... to see what a happy coonass looks like:

nuff said!

Reply to
Swingman

@#$%%$@#!$!#$^@%^^ Sonofagun. @#$@#$%%$#@#$%^%$&%^!@#$^!#~!@#%@#%466.

YOU DOG. LOL

Are the 6 chairs done yet?

Reply to
Leon

They musta shipped same day. IIRC Sunday a week ago you had not yet ordered it.

Reply to
Leon

Ordered last Thursday, drop shipped from JDS by Highland Hardware.

Trucking company called this morning saying it was in and wanted to make arrangements to deliver it tomorrow. Rather than wait on their whims, I just went and picked it up myself this morning (McCarty/Wallisville road area, about 20 minutes from the shop).

Been too damn busy to do much but stop at the shop now and again and take a peek ... need to put it on a mobile base before I can unfetter its wings and let it fly, so it'll be a few days.

Beside the fact that woodworking paid for it, it feels good to get the procrastinating over with.

Reply to
Swingman

Does it make coffee?

Reply to
John

Hah! So take that LEON and your fancy new bandsaw!

Glad I am not in your neighborhood. I could never keep up with the Joneses, or the Swings, or the Leons.

Hope you post a pic or two when it is all set up.

Robert

P.S. - hey Leon... what's next on your end?

Reply to
nailshooter41

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Wull i did geta new dust collector.... last month.

Reply to
Leon

OBTY, Kim said that you were not smiling. :~)

Reply to
Leon

"Swingman" wrote

I was going to say that is an expensive little router toy. You must be doing something right to have the woodworking pay for this.

What is going to be your primary application with the multi-router? I know Dick Marks like to make a lot of his joints on this machine.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Man, if that's a happy one, I'm not sure I want to see an unhappy one. ;-) Nice driveby.

Mark & Juanita

As Leon said - (I'll clean it up first) %$#@%$#!

Dave

Reply to
Teamcasa

I'd hate to see a picture of you feeling sad :)

Reply to
dadiOH

LOL ... historically, that would be an accurate statement. ;)

Thanks.

Reply to
Swingman

That's because it is primarily designed for joinery, although it will spin panel bits and will cut rabbets, etc.

I will use it primarily for floating tenon joinery, in particular production runs of joinery with compound angles.

Reply to
Swingman

Tue, Jul 25, 2006, 12:35pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Swingman) .. to see what a happy coonass looks like:

Damn good thing you put that security camera in. Otherwise that homeless guy would probably have gotten away with stealing your stuff. LMAO

JOAT Politician \Pol`i*ti"cian\, n. Latin for career criminal

Reply to
J T

ROTFL ... yep, I do feel a need for more fashionable summer shop dress, especially now that I'm no longer buff in bib overalls and no shirt ... but the JDS didn't come with any, so I guess I'm SOL for a couple of more paydays.

Reply to
Swingman

Sure would like to see some detailed photos of how that little rascal works. It sure is a neat device, having seen it on Mark's show. Respectfully, Ron Moore

Reply to
Ron Moore

thing. I usually find that when I gleefully come home with some new toy.

Reply to
Upscale

Thu, Jul 27, 2006, 6:15am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Swingman) casts hope for the rest of us: ROTFL ... yep, I do feel a need for more fashionable summer shop dress, especially now that I'm no longer buff in bib overalls and no shirt ... but the JDS didn't come with any, so I guess I'm SOL for a couple of more paydays.

Nah, all you really need is a hat that says "I'm NOT Homeless". LMAO

The only person I would care to see shirtless in bib overalls would be Lucy Lu.