Lee Valley website

Man I don't like the new website design at all. Too used to the old one I guess... Get off my lawn.

Reply to
JayPique

Ditto - big time !

  1. way way too much scrolling and page turning
  2. right-click on a sub-category and your original window changes to log-in page with no "arrow-back" available to the original page duh !
  3. seminars only loaded for next month or so - I'm used to seeing several months ahead at least.

I dread using this web site now - every time I use it I find yet another very annoyong " improvement " .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca on Fri, 18 Oct 2019 06:18:48 -0400 typed in rec.woodworking the following:

Enough to make one consider going "back" to postal mail.

(I closed out a bank account after the improvements made it impossible for me to check balances.)

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Well, Lee Valley is the one vendor I'd think you might have a chance of convincing to do something about it...altho I've not used it enough to have known anything about the original...

Reply to
dpb