Lee Valley - Bessey K-Body Clamp Sets

Received the January Lee Valley catalog yesterday. They have a sale on K-Body clamp sets until January 29th. I've already ordered mine - the rest of you can fight over what's left.

Waldo

Reply to
Waldo

Unlike Rockler, LeeValley is honoring all orders before that date. No need to fight over stock! I ordered 3 sets yesterday for me and 2 friends, and they shipped today already. Gotta love LeeValley! I don't think I've ever waited on an order from them!

Waldo wrote:

Reply to
rob

My two sets havel already made it to my shop. They have FAST shipping.

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Hi Ed -

Good to hear! We're about to become a lot slower though....we bought all the stock available in North America, are now running low, and the next shipment doesn't arrive for 10 more days...

There's still lots of time 'tilll the 29th, and we guarantee to fill all orders received by that date.

Cheers -

Rob

Reply to
Robin Lee

Sure wish the low angle block planes would hurry and arrive at your warehouse. Ordered by my sis in law for Christmas present to me. I know it has only been a few weeks but it feels like an eternity.

TomL

Reply to
thos