Quick question - can someone measure a k-body for me?

Hi all, I just ordered my first set of k-bodies via the special deal on Amazon. (Great deal - thanks for the post, bf!) I'm also going to be making a clamp rack soon (probably before the clamps arrive), something like the one in this photo

of my F-style clamps have a bar that is about or slightly under

1/4" wide, so routing a 1/4" groove partway through some 3/4" ply should let them hang fine. I'm wondering, though, how thick the bar is on k-body clamps, so I can include some space for those to hang when they arrive. I'm assuming it's thicker than the ones on rest of my bourgeois clamps. Also, how much space should I allow between them (i.e. how wide is the head)? Thanks very much! Andy
Reply to
Andy

.336

Reply to
David

Excellent - a reply within 11 minutes. I was guessing less than an hour, but that's excellent! Thanks very much, Andy

Reply to
Andy

Reply to
PCProffitt

sorry I typoed. it's .366. two sixes, one three.

Reply to
David

I typoed and not sure last post went through. should have been: .366 Dave

Reply to
David