learning

I would like to learn to crave the wood at one time I had want I need to do the craving. No one know how to use them. I think they are in storeage. My Grandfather use to make me thing out of wood. novebright.

Reply to
Susan Merritt

If you crave wood, I know people that would give you wood!

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Shame on you! Such an easy target... like fish in a barrel Tom

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

I was surprised it took an hour to get this response...

--

-Jim ©¿©¬

Reply to
jtpr