Reply to
Han

Father Haskell wrote the following:

willshak

willshak wrote in news:COCdnf2sZ4x8UtbTnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com:

Reply to
Han

Han wrote the following:

What are you trying to say? Father Haskell is untrustworthy, or the site is? I don't know about Father Haskell, but the Nano Hummingbird is real.

Reply to
willshak

willshak wrote in news:j8ednezlL- UdmtHTnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com:

Sorry, not impugning your trustworthiness, just making a general announcement. May I suggest using tinyurl, and posting the preview short link?

Reply to
Han

Han wrote the following:

You don't trust anyone, do you? Sort on my user name in this group. I'm not going to accommodate you by posting a "safe" link. Just don't go there. It's no loss for me.

Reply to
willshak

willshak wrote in news:j8edne_lL-XUrdHTnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com:

It's not Haskell or you or the links posted by you, it's a general piece of advice (more so for newbies) that not all links posted on usenet are "kosher".

Feel better now?

Reply to
Han

-

Festool is a spinoff from Festo.

Father Haskell

Han wrote the following:

You went to the ted.com link that Haskell posted without a care, yet you question a youtube link that I posted. I only use TinyURL when the link is too long for some newsreaders, not for some people to feel safe. EOM

Reply to
willshak

Father Haskell wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e7g2000vbw.googlegroups.com:

Reply to
Han

That Wikipedia link also says Festool invented the first portable chainsaw. I think that could spark a lot of arguments. Maybe the internet, but not the chainsaw:-)

Reply to
Jack Stein