LAP STEEL GUITAR

I figures you guys need a bit more music in your souls.

JOAT Good manners started to happen as soon as all the mammoths were killed off and there was no piece of food big enough for everyone to eat at the same time.

- Nanny Ogg

Reply to
J T

A healthy soul needs more than music to thrive. Prayer is a the ultimate food for the soul, music is just a refreshment.

Vito Kuhn

* Hierarchy Administration Team

Reply to
Vito Kuhn

Tue, Jul 19, 2005, 5:39am (EDT+6) snipped-for-privacy@family-usenet.com (Vito=A0Kuhn) does claim: A healthy soul needs more than music to thrive. Prayer is a the ultimate food for the soul, music is just a refreshment.

I've never found prayer to be very nourishing - nor productive. On the other hand, life without music would be a drab existance indeed. I think I'll pray for the music to continue. Buddy Holly lives.