ketchum,s remark about webtv world

OMFG! Mr. McElhenny! I WON'T travel with you! Tom, still needing BBs.

Reply to
tom
[about a guy that posts in alt.personals.spanking *urk*]

Now guess what shows up in the "recently visited" section of my google groups (just discovered...) profile.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

Enoch wrote:Now guess what shows up in the "recently visited" section of my google groups (just discovered...) profile.

Ooooh, do tell! Tom

Reply to
tom

Yeah, I may have to re-think my opinion on webtv. It has certainly been the gift that keeps on giving in this thread. I wonder if he will be back for more.

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

He might be very busy answering prospective calls on his phone... which he left in his pa.forsale posts.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

Fri, Feb 17, 2006, 2:27am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@earthlinknospam.net (Frank=A0Ketchum) doth sayeth: You are the exception rather than the rule.

It's a curse.

JOAT I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?

Reply to
J T

Spelling, grammar, not being childish yourself?

Reply to
Charles Self