Keepsake boxes - some pix

I finally got this web posting stuff figured out. Now have to learn to take good quality pictures :)

Reply to
OneThou

Great looking boxes. How did you hollow out the inside of box#2, the solid maple box?

Reply to
Paul O.

Thanks Paul, clamped it flush with the top of a workmate to give me some surface area, then used a plunge router to hog most of it out, finished with chisel and sandpaper.

Joe

Reply to
OneThou