Keep NewsGroups Alive and Active

Reply to
Pizza

Brilliant!

Reply to
Leon

snipped-for-privacy@Donini.org wrote in news:01d153df$Blat.v3.2.12$9d791d04$1bf869b43c47@

192.168.10.15:

I was thinking about reposting a couple Big Jim stories with full credit to Tom Gauldlin, who wrote them. But yeah, your way is definitely more straightforward.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Puckdropper wrote in news:56a03e3b$0$9240$c3e8da3 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

Go for it! I especially enjoyed the one about Big Jim getting caught cheating on his wife.

Reply to
Doug Miller

I also enjoyed Tom Watson's stories before he got off the green into the high weeds.

Reply to
G. Ross

"G. Ross" wrote in news:HsCdndQYyoIrjD snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Luigi Zanasi collected many samples of humor shared here on the wreck. Some of the links are dead, but there's usually enough information to find archived Usenet posts again.

Scroll down for some really good one-liners.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper