Jointer blades for Hitachi F1000a?

I guess the F1000a isnt sold in US anymore. I got a nick in the 6" jointer blades and want to buy another set to use while the old is sharpened. I know the blade part number is 879208 but I cant find it anywhere to buy.

any idea where I can buy this.?

thanks

Reply to
trs80

"trs80" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.boeing.com:

The sharpening service that works for the local cabinet and wood products manufacturing trade is where I'd start. If you haven't one of those locally, the mail order supplier of choice might be able to assist.

But I'd start locally, in person, with part in hand. They'll have something that will fit, almost for certain.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

S.

Reply to
BobS

I'll try this again. First post didn't show.

S.

Reply to
BobS

Reply to
trs80

Hey - ya just gotta help a guy with a sig like trs80.........;-)

Yer welcome,

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS

LOL. I never owned a TRS80, but Ill admit to a Atari 800. I was of course around when TRS80 was the rage.

Reply to
trs80