Jig Dolls, Limberjacks or Les Gigueux

I have finally finished my web page on Jig Dolls (aka Limberjacks) - probably covering every thing anyone ever wanted to know about them, or didn't want to know.

Anyway please see:

would be welcome.

Also if anyone has photos of same (or maybe video clips) then they too would be gratefully received.

Thanks - Chris B.

Reply to
CJB

Great page, I remember some of the old timers around home would make jig dolls and whirligigs. Brought back memories of people that I hadn't thought of in years.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

I liked the dog! : )