"I really need your help!"

Please view my yahoo web page,

Maybe you would help me. I help elderly people and children. All my time is volunteered. Maybe you could help me with either a small donation or you could send my web page and information to someone you know that would help. Donations can be made directly through Pay Pal, by clicking the "Make Donation" icon on my web page. Donations keep me going, it allows me to buy things such as material for repair work. I also receive emails requesting help. Recently I purchased a new washing machine for an elderly woman in Tennesse. I am in North Carolina. Everything for her was completed via the internet. The request for helping the elderly woman in Tennesse came from her grand daughter in Rhode Island. Finally, maybe you or someone you know needs help with something. I would love to hear about it. Send me an email explaining the situation. There is an email link on my web page as well. Thank you! Chris

Reply to
Carpenters In Christ