Jet JPM-13 Planer Molder - New in box - For Sale

Jet 13" Planer/Molder. Item is still in the box and has not been used. I tested the motor and it works fine. Asking $550.

Unit weighs around 225 lbs and will prob have to ship via truck line. I can deliver for a fee to the greater Kansas City area, Topeka, St. Joseph, Wichita, Oklahoma and Dallas (or areas around there).

I am in the greater Kansas CIty area if you want to have a look at it. More details plus contact information is at:

will go on ebay in a few days and I thought I would offer it here before then. Thanks James Hendrix

Reply to
Kansas Termite

Woodweb made me change the category. New url for contact and details is:

Kansas Termite