Jet JBS-16 Fretsaw

I'm thinking of getting a fretsaw. Put it this way, my partner wants me to make something for her, and a fretsaw sure would make things easier...

I don't have a vast amount of money spare at the moment (do I ever), but I'm considering the Jet JBS-16 Bench Top Fretsaw. Which is available in the UK for about £83 (UK pounds)

Does anyone have any experience of Jet fretsaws, should I look elsewhere????

Thanks for your input....

Graham

Reply to
Graham Walters

What is a fret saw. Is it akin to a scroll saw?

Reply to
Gooey TARBALLS

Yes. That's what most of the world calls them.

Reply to
CW