It's called SEARS, damnit - an important notice

Robatoy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@x30g2000hsd.googlegroups.com:

I take that as a compliment. (born Dutch, but now 'merican in North Jersey)

Reply to
Han

for...

>>>Yeeee-frickin'...HAW!>

Reply to
Bruce Farley

Got it!

It is duly filed for future reference. I hope you don't mind if I share that with my fellow "squareheads".

THEY will certainly get a chuckle out of it!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Around here, we prefer the moniker "squareheads". It more accurately reflects our thought processes.

Believe me on that one! ;^)

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Sorry to hear that. I wonder if Sears (since being owned by Kmart Corp.) has gone to "target marketing" like HD. One of the reasons I don't like to buy stuff at HD is I never know which store will have a specific product.

HD is known around here for closing out a product in one store, yet

product price since it is a "closeout".

No amount of bitching (trust me on this one) will get them to honor a closeout price, even if it is at a product at their own stores. Lowes is the same.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

As they used to say in a neighborhood back in Cleveland, "Wear it in good health."

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett