Is this a gloat or a gouge? Where do I buy holders for scroll saw blades?

I bought a Ryobi 16" scroll saw on ebay for $19. (The $70 they wanted for shipping kept the price down, and I picked it up) It was advertised as being with blades and manual, but nothing else. It does not have the blade holders for the blades! So, is getting a saw for $19 a gloat, or is not getting the blade holders a gouge?

I don't know anything about scroll saw, obviously. I have done some searching, but can't find blade holders. Any suggested sources? Thanks.

Reply to
Toller

have bought both but the pozsgaidesigns tubes and their rack is ideal for what I do. Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

It's me, again. Upon rereading your post I think you might have meant the blade chucks that clamp to the end of the blade then mount on the saw arms. If this is the case, please excuse me. I guess I thought blade holders were where you stored the blades. I would go by Home Depot and see if you can locate the saw you got and prowl through the literature they usually have around the display. There should be an 800 number in there to call for parts.

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

LOL! I hope you are joking.

Reply to