Interior molding for 1/2 circle window

I need to replace interior window molding around a 1/2 circle window. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find replacement molding anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thank you

Reply to
Scott

window.

Reply to
solarman

A. Window mfgr may be able to provide. Refer to date stamp on the glass when inquiring.

B. Use flex trim. Around here (Detroit) we get it through siding and trim distributors who handle windows too.

C. Custom millwork shops will run you some trim if you can provide a radius or a template.

Reply to
mike korenchuk
[posted and mailed]

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Scott) wrote in news:43b17fd2.0311271739.282c0476 @posting.google.com: