Circle window trim

Where can I find interior window trim for a 1/2 circle window? I have not been able to locate any?

Thanks

Reply to
Fred

Not easy. I have an 19" round window and replaced the cheesy trim put there by the builder. I built the moulding with a circle cutter, router, and some router bits. Actually, easy to do if you have the tools. I have seen flexible ($) rubber moulding, but should be relatively inexpensive for a window--do a Google search to find sources.

Reply to
Phisherman

Expanding on phishermen's suggestions, 1) contact window manufacturer's customer service, 2) talk to folks who run custom woodworking shops, they may already have had to deal with similar situations. And don't overlook old fashioned lumber yards. They could have better info on people and products than the box store clerks. Whatever, good luck.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst