interesting laptop desk design

The use of the knothole is particularly slick, I think.
20s, silent video
https://i.imgur.com/knPX3qA.mp4
Source 17m video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfNqUBNnvkw

Elijah ------ looks like a very heavy piece of furniture
On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 10:53:26 PM UTC-4, Eli the Bearded wrote:

Well, now that you've posted that, if I ever see a desk like that, I'll know where to get a free laptop. ;-)

Any Starbucks when the techie is distracted picking up his order?
Elijah ------ might as well go for the easy targets if you are a thief
On 3/14/2019 9:53 PM, Eli the Bearded wrote:

Purdy kuel!