Indexing magazines??

Anyone know of a program for the computer that will index the 800,000 woodworking magazines I have? I am really getting tired of looking through all of them when I need to find an article.

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Have you seen this online index:

C.

Reply to
Frank Campbell

Frank Campbell asks:

saws, tenons and dovetails under Woodworker's Journal: returned no results.

Maybe if you put the article titles in?

Charlie Self In a New Hampshire Jewelry store: "Ears pierced while you wait."

Charlie Self

Check out this website:

is the best solution I have found to filing, indexing and storing your important stuff and then being able to find it when you need it. As a lifetime pack rat I need lots of help! That said, I still haven't done it yet...

Phil

Philip E. Davis

I would like my ears pierced, but can I leave them and come back in an hour to pick them up?

Reply to
Nick

Sure Mr. Van Gogh, here's your first one back, would you like to leave the other one?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Thanks for the URL for woodworking magazine index.

Reply to
John Smith