Impact driver Drill/Driver Kits

About 6 weeks since I mailed in the rebate form to Bosch, I received a letter from them today saying due to "overwhelming response", it will be another 120 to 160 days before they send my "free" batteries.

I find this to be rather mediocre. Both their letter and their online customer service representative emphasizing that the batteries were

*free*. I politely disagreed and typed "They were not free". They indicated that it said "free with purchase". I typed "I made the purchase, and I made the purchase because of the battery rebate".

At least my rebate form didn't get "lost in the mail". However, I did not expect Bosch to make a contract with me that they couldn't keep. I am not an expert on rebate law, but, IMO, I would say that it is what they did.

If you received the same letter, at least you know you are not alone! If you received batteries, then I'm not talking with you today! : )

Bill

Reply to
Bill

For you this is not a bad thing. That means your batteries will be out of phase with the others. They will be sending you fresh new batteries. And all of your batteries won't die at the same time.

Hang in there with patience. You probably don't need 4 batteries right now. And you will be the beneficiary.

Reply to
tiredofspam

I mainly wanted to share my experience--just one small voice trying to combat what I viewed as unprofessional corporate conduct.

Thanks. You are right, I don't need all of the batteries right now.

Bill

Reply to
Bill