I wanna carbide cutter head for my shopfox jointer

The problem is they are not sure if the shop fox 6" jointer head is the generic one that most of the 6" machines use. I want to find someone to install it so I don't want to take it apart to get the measurements. I got the measurements of the end of the head though. Anyone got x-ray vision with built in measurements??

Reply to
Steve Knight

Can you see the edge (end) of a knife? The thickness, width and length of the knife are all you need. Tom

measurements of

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

Steve,

Have you contacted these people?

care,

David.

measurements of

Reply to
David F. Eisan

positive if the head is the generic one or not. but I hope it is. I ordered it (a few weeks) and if not when I remove the old one I can measure it.

Reply to
Steve Knight

spiral cutter head. not the carbide knives. I left the link out sorry about that.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Reply to
Larry Kraus

that's what I am thinking but not sure. the people at shopfox did not really give me much of an answer on it. all they were worried about was the void warranty.

Reply to
Steve Knight