I guess I'm teaching him right after all

My 1st grader bought this book home from the school library:

Looks like he's getting the idea.

Reply to
Joe Wells

...and before you know it...out comes the heavy stuff..like Lee Valley Catalogues... enjoy it while you can *G*..

Reply to
Robatoy

You know he's headed for Lee Valley...that hand saw he's using cuts on the pull stroke!

Reply to
wood_newbie

Reply to
Mike Berger

Of course! You ever tried using push teeth with hooves?

Reply to
Andy Dingley