i am driving SWMBO crazy. . .

. . .and she told me to go spend more time in the shop and talking with you suave gents and ladies here. . .and leave her alone once and a while

Dawn is doing real well, in between sessions now, and only 1 more month of chemo to go(oct-nov), then the final biopsy. last one came back as "rare atypical cells" so they have real high hopes that this last bout of chemo shall do the trick. if not, well...thats for God to decide, and a bridge we will cross at that time.

anyhow, i have been feeling much better as well (mentally speaking that is, i got a nasty head cold a few days ago. such is life) and my neighbors arent diving behind the bushes to avoid me. . . so i guess i must be a bit more civil :)

anyhow, in short, life as i knew it a few months ago has returned for the moment, and hopefully the time i took away for a few weeks has helped..

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

That's fine for her, but then you come here and drive *us* crazy

I hope Dawn is on-the-mend Traves, please give her my best wishes for her recovery (and my sympathy that you're driving her nuts).

That's good news -wanna come to Oz and dig some holes?

Dawn's lucky you dropped everything for her, sounds like an enviable relationship.

cheers,

Greg (the hole diggin' fool)

Reply to
Groggy

That is such good news that I can't even think of anything snide to say. Now on to complete remission. mahalo, jo4hn [snip]

Reply to
jo4hn

Wed, Sep 17, 2003, 2:37am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@farmvalleywoodworks.com (Traves=A0W.=A0Coppock) says: . .and she told me to go spend more time in the shop and talking with you suave gents and ladies here. . .and leave her alone once and a while Dawn is doing real well, in between sessions now, and only 1 more month of chemo to go(oct-nov), then the final biopsy.

Whew. Read "suave" and thought at first you were calling us names in French or something. But, then looked it up, and yep, that's us alright. Affable, suave, moderate men...smugly convinced of their respectability.

- Ezra Pound

It'll get better. Took me about 6 weeks after chemo to start getting energy back. Didn't realize I had lost it, until then. Recently had another colonoscopy, with good results. Best thing is just keep a positive attitude. No prob. On my web page if you wanna read it, use the link below.

JOAT Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 15 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:28:46 GMT, "Groggy" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .: we both want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. knowing i have friends out there i have never met kinda makes a fella feel good all in itself.

Traves W. Coppock

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:28:46 GMT, "Groggy" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

snip

someone needs to Greg, i cant leave all the burden on Jums and Larry

snip

oh boy, don't get me going,,,i got holes here that need the dirt removed from to pour footings for her new deck. . .*sigh* wanna come here? i understand you got experience with a shovel?

snip

eh, she'd do the same for me,,,thats what we signed on for when we took our vows.

key word fool?

hehe

Traves W. Coppock

Yeah, if you pronounce it like it looks. swave. I'm very swave.

Reply to
Silvan

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:56:16 -0500, Traves W. Coppock pixelated:

Talk about misreading posts. I coulda plumb swored ya just wrote "pour footings for her new neck..."

Carry on. Nothing to see here, folks.(TMctb)

- Interpreted Interpolations Done Dirt Cheap. -----------

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques